Chateau de Beaucastel Blanc CNDP 2015

Chateau de Beaucastel Blanc CNDP 2015

Regular price £85.00
/
Tax included.
1 in stock

Château de Beaucastel has long been regarded as one of the most celebrated estates in Châteauneuf-du-Pape. The vineyard is situated in the northern part of the appellation where it benefits from its exposure to the mistral winds. All of the 13 permitted varieties are planted in their vineyards and used in the wine.

Country: France

Region: Southern Rhone

Grapes: 80% Roussanne, remaining 20% consists of Bourboulenc,  Clairette, Grenache blanc and Picardan 


ABV: 14.5%