Angostura® aromatic bitters is not bitter when added to food and drink, but has the ability to marry flavours. It works by enhancing the flavour of ingredients in food and drink preparations thereby bringing out the best in them without masking their true flavour.
Made with the same original secret recipe since 1824, the world famous Angostura® aromatic bitters remains the quintessential and definitive ingredient for classic and contemporary cocktails. Its versatility, however, stretches way beyond the bar counter as it serves as a unique flavour enhancer with the ability to marry flavours in the preparation of all food dishes. Angostura® aromatic bitters also adds its unmistakable flavour and aroma to 'soft' beverages and desserts.
- Respected and recognized as the leader in aromatic bitters worldwide; no bar or kitchen is complete without it
- Unique flavour enhancer (seasoning) for the preparation of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, as well as, any savoury or sweet food dishes
- Sodium and Gluten-Free
- Exported to 150 countries worldwide
- Kosher Certified
- Tempers the acidity of citrus ingredients for individuals who are acidsensitive (also explains why Angostura® aromatic bitters can settle the stomach)
- Classified as a food ingredient in many countries
- Although the product contains 44.7% alcohol by volume, each dash contains an insignificant amount of alcohol and therefore remains non-alcoholic
- 100% Vegan